Create an RSS feed for your podcast and get it published on every podcast platform
Upload your audio file and ZenCast will create your podcast's RSS feed and publish your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts & your own website
Trusted by 1000's of podcasters - beginners and professionals
"It took me no more than five minutes to get my podcast set up with a working RSS feed and submit my podcast to Apple Podcasts & Spotify"
Get your podcast in front of listeners
Your ZenCast RSS feed lets you reach everyone, on every platform
Ready for people to listen to your podcast?
Get your RSS feed and publish your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google PodcastsGet your podcast published
A Complete Podcasting Platform
RSS feeds are just the beginning
Our podcasting platform also includes a website for your podcast, analytics, player and more to make running your podcast as breeze
- Podcast Hosting
- Unlimited uploads, unlimited downloads and no ads inserted in or around your podcast.
- Podcast Website
- Website hosting is included at no additional cost. Your podcast's website will self update with each new episode that you publish saving you hours.
- RSS Feed
- ZenCast maintains a compliant RSS feed for you so you don't risk losing subscribers due to a malformatted RSS feed.
- Podcast Distribution
- Upload once to ZenCast and get your podcast on every podcast platform.
- Podcast Player
- A customisable podcast player that looks great on all websites and is engineered to get you more subscribers.
- Review Monitoring
- Keep track of your podcast's rating & reviews in over 150 regional podcast directories.
Get an RSS feed and publish your podcast today
Try ZenCast for free, and have a RSS feed ready for distributing your podcast in minutesGet your RSS feed
No upload or download limits
Forget checking your usage, upgrading your plan or waiting until the next month to publish. All plans include unlimited uploads and downloads.
Podcast privately to an exclusive audience
Securely publish and distribute to the only listeners you want – whether that’s a small class of students, hundreds of employees or thousands of followers.
A beautiful player that looks great everywhere
Our fully customisable player is made to stand out on any site and get more people listening, sharing and subscribing to your podcast.
A preview of the ZenCast plyaer.
- Customise to your brand
- Pick the colors to suit your brand or website. No coding required.
- Easy to install on any site
- Our player can be embedded on all popular websites and blogs by copy-and-pasting a single line of code
- Look great on all devices
- We’ve created our player to be responsive to any device. It''s simple, but beautiful design standard makes your podcast stand out.
Try ZenCast today and get your own podcast player
Host multiple podcasts with one account
With one login you can publish multiple podcasts, check your analytics for multiple shows at the same time and cross promote shows across your podcast network.
Your podcast. No compromises.
With ZenCast you retain ownership of your podcast and no ads are placed into or around your podcast.
No ads inserted into your content
You are free to work with any advertiser
No watermarks are added to your podcast artwork
You retain 100% ownership of your podcast
A hassle-free podcast website. Included
No need to worry about managing servers, configuring plugins or keeping your website in sync. Every change you make to your podcast is automatically updated on your website
- SEO optimised
- Your site is optimised for SEO best practices to help potential listeners discover your podcast using search engines.
- Customise your site
- Get started with a beautiful template and make it your own.
- Custom Domains
- Get a professional domain name that matches your business and brand.
Grow your podcast with comprehensive Analytics
Analyze your podcast's performance and get detailed information about your podcast, including total listens, top episodes, platform usage, audience demographics, listening behaviour and more.
- Realtime Dashboard
- An actionable dashboard of your episodes, guests and listens helps you make the right choices for your podcast.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics works with your podcast, so you can track listens alongside your website vistors.
"Having used many podcast platforms for various professional podcasts, ZenCast has by far been our favourite podcast publishing platform to use"
An RSS Feed is just the beginning
Get an RSS feed for your podcast in two minutes